Friday, July 13, 2012

Moving Forward

You know how a lot of people say things like "enjoy your kids now, because the time goes too fast" or "I miss my kids being that little"? Well, I agree that time goes by super fast, but I really can't wait until Chloe is a little bit older. Like 2 or 3. Past the teething stage where she is at now, making her a fussy girlie all day long.
I really enjoy the age that Ashton is at and love all the funny things he asks and says. I also love to tell him to go ask Daddy when he has some bizarre inquiry. And I am doubly excited to see how the two kids play when Chloe is a little older and they can interact even more than they do now. Chloe is almost walking, and will be 10 months old tomorrow. She still has no teeth, however, I think they are all coming in at once. She has been a bear the last few days. But she really loves it when brother comes into her room in the morning while I am getting her dressed. She screams and laughs and flails about. Cracks me up.

Next weekend the four of us will be going to Milwaukee for the weekend, and I am hoping we survive two nights in the hotel with a teething infant. Pretty sure we will all be exhausted when we get back on Sunday. I should really take a vacation day on Monday to recover from vacation. :)

My niece Shelby has started her own photography business, and she is awesome. She will be doing the kids photos next month and I can't wait. Go "like" her Facebook page and have your friends do the same. She would be happy to work with you to capture your memories.  www.facebook.com/ShelbyrRaePhotographs

I love love love taking stuff to the consignment store. I love taking a big pile of kids clothes and getting them out of my house, and of course picking up my earnings while I am there. Jason says that I buy things at full price so that I can sell them for a third of the price. He doesn't know.

So on that random note, farewell, and hope you are all having an enjoyable summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment