Friday, May 18, 2012

In the Beginning...

Since I love to write, and since I have a very bad memory, I have decided to start a blog so that I can not only share my life with you, but keep a "scrapbook" for the future. I recently found out that Mountain Dew may be the reason I can't remember anything, but that'll be another post.

The weather has finally warmed up here in good ol' Wisconsin, so that means that this weekend we will be participating, or spectating, a whole bunch of outdoor activities. Tonight was the big Harley motorcycle parade. Ashton and I love love love it! However, as I sat on the side of Grand Avenue in a lawn chair feeding Chloe her bottle, I did feel just a pang of white trashiness. Ho-well! It was worth it to see all those cycles and beep our horn at them!

Tomorrow, we are going to watch the Junior National Kayak competition at the river, and then to the big Shopko Plaza carnival. Don't get all jealous! Jason is already looking forward to squeezing his legs into the Dragon Roller Coaster with Ashton. Ok, that's a lie. But I AM looking forward to partaking in a funnel cake or some cheesecurds.

So that's what goes on in these parts as summer draws near. What will you be doing!?

No comments:

Post a Comment