Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Fall is Coming...

I cannot believe summer is almost over. Luckily, we packed lots of activities into a few short months, so we had some fun.

Next week, Ashton will start KINDERGARTEN!!! I think he is looking forward to it, but we'll see how he really feels when it starts. He did a Jumpstart to Kindergarten program this summer and seemed to enjoy it, so I am hoping he gets motivated. Right now the biggest excitement for him is the school bus ride to and from.

Chloe has moved up to the Infant II room at school and is doing great. She gets bit by her "friends" a lot, but after talking with the "directah", there will hopefully be some better monitoring of that situation. She definitely needs some more teeth to protect herself. Can't believe she will be turning one year old in September. It doesn't seem possible. She still has issues with Milk/Soy Protein Intolerance, and she is scheduled to see a pediatric GI doc in September to give me some pointers. Hoping she will outgrow that soon.

Other than that, not a whole lot new going on. I will be starting a Zumba class next week, and I can't wait. I love it! I am also planning on being a sub for a Women and Wine bowling league team. I haven't bowled since before I had Ashton, so that should be fun interesting.

Jason is on his first vacation of the year this week. Can you guess what he's been doing? He is also really looking forward to something happening in October. I'll let you guess that one as well.

On that note, have a great autumn!

No comments:

Post a Comment